This work was supported by the “973” Project from the MOST of China (2011CB808600) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21025206, 20832003, 20972118, 20972119). We also thank “the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities”, Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET) and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1030).
Synergistic Catalysis in the Sonogashira Coupling Reaction: Quantitative Kinetic Investigation of Transmetalation†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1527–1530, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
He, C., Ke, J., Xu, H. and Lei, A. (2013), Synergistic Catalysis in the Sonogashira Coupling Reaction: Quantitative Kinetic Investigation of Transmetalation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1527–1530. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207970
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- MOST of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21025206, 20832003, 20972118, 20972119
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!