This work was supported by the Department of Energy, BES Grant No. ER46598. The computations were performed at 1) the NICS, through allocation TG-DMR100029; 2) the NERSC, supported by the Office of Science of the DOE under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231; and 3) the DAVINCI, funded by NSF under Grant No. OCI-0959097. We thank Zhuhua Zhang and Hoonkyung Lee for useful discussions.
Probing the Synthesis of Two-Dimensional Boron by First-Principles Computations†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3156–3159, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Penev, E. S. and Yakobson, B. I. (2013), Probing the Synthesis of Two-Dimensional Boron by First-Principles Computations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3156–3159. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207972
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: ER46598
- NICS. Grant Number: TG-DMR100029
- Office of Science of the DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- NSF. Grant Number: OCI-0959097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!