We thank Prof. Wolfgang Buckel from Marburg University for providing us the expression plasmid of recombinant glutaconate CoA transferase. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG).
An Alternative Isovaleryl CoA Biosynthetic Pathway Involving a Previously Unknown 3-Methylglutaconyl CoA Decarboxylase†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1304–1308, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Luxenburger, E. and Müller, R. (2013), An Alternative Isovaleryl CoA Biosynthetic Pathway Involving a Previously Unknown 3-Methylglutaconyl CoA Decarboxylase . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1304–1308. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207984
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!