Authors acknowledge the financial support from the IISER Pune, and CSIR (01(2328)/09/EMR-II), New Delhi, India. T.Y.G. thanks CSIR, New Delhi, India, for a senior research fellowship.
Antiaromatic Supramolecules: F⋅⋅⋅S, F⋅⋅⋅Se, and F⋅⋅⋅π Intermolecular Interactions in 32 π Expanded Isophlorins†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1763–1767, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Gopalakrishna, T. Y., Reddy, J. S. and Anand, V. G. (2013), Antiaromatic Supramolecules: F⋅⋅⋅S, F⋅⋅⋅Se, and F⋅⋅⋅π Intermolecular Interactions in 32 π Expanded Isophlorins . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1763–1767. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207987
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- IISER Pune
- CSIR. Grant Number: 01(2328)/09/EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!