The authors sincerely thank Prof. X. M. Lv, Prof. D. Wu, and Dr. J. Su from the National Laboratory of Solid-State Microstructures, Nanjing University for their assistance in the measurement of polarization–electric field curves and Mrs. H. Xu and Mrs. J. Z. Ma from the Department of Electronic Science and Engineering, Nanjing University for the fabrication of the patterned Ni electrodes. This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China under grant numbers 2011CB922102 and 2013CB932901. Partial support was also from PAPD.
Light-Induced Ferroelectricity in Bioinspired Self-Assembled Diphenylalanine Nanotubes/Microtubes†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2055–2059, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Gan, Z., Wu, X., Zhu, X. and Shen, J. (2013), Light-Induced Ferroelectricity in Bioinspired Self-Assembled Diphenylalanine Nanotubes/Microtubes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2055–2059. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207992
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB922102, 2013CB932901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!