These authors contributed equally to this work.
Carbon–Carbon Bond Activation in Saturated Hydrocarbons by Field-Assisted Nitrogen Fixation†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 1040–1043, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Li, G., Li, X., Ouyang, Z. and Cooks, R. G. (2013), Carbon–Carbon Bond Activation in Saturated Hydrocarbons by Field-Assisted Nitrogen Fixation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1040–1043. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207997
We thank Dr. Jobin Cyriac for the Raman measurements. This work was supported by NSF under grant number CHE 08948650 and by the Separations and Analysis Program, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy under grant number DE-FG02-06ER15807.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 08948650
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-06ER15807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!