We thank the Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP) for providing measurement time and U. Fink for technical assistance in the lab. This work was performed in the framework of SFB 1035 of the German Research Foundation. MAS=magic-angle-spinning.
Protein–RNA Interfaces Probed by 1H-Detected MAS Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2345–2349, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Asami, S., Rakwalska-Bange, M., Carlomagno, T. and Reif, B. (2013), Protein–RNA Interfaces Probed by 1H-Detected MAS Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2345–2349. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208024
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!