This work was supported by an ETH Research Grant (ETH-12 11-1). We are grateful to Drs. Xiangyang Zhang and Bernd Schweizer of ETH (Zürich) for mass spectrometry and for X-ray crystallographic structural determination. SnAP=tin (Sn) amine protocol.
SnAP Reagents for the Transformation of Aldehydes into Substituted Thiomorpholines—An Alternative to Cross-Coupling with Saturated Heterocycles†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1705–1708, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Vo, C.-V. T., Mikutis, G. and Bode, J. W. (2013), SnAP Reagents for the Transformation of Aldehydes into Substituted Thiomorpholines—An Alternative to Cross-Coupling with Saturated Heterocycles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1705–1708. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208064
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- ETH Research Grant. Grant Number: ETH-12 11-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!