We thank ORSAS and the University of Strathclyde for funding and the EPSRC National MS Service Centre for mass spectra.
Metal-Free Reductive Cleavage of Benzylic Esters and Ethers: Fragmentations Result from Single and Double Electron Transfers†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2239–2242, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Doni, E., O'Sullivan, S. and Murphy, J. A. (2013), Metal-Free Reductive Cleavage of Benzylic Esters and Ethers: Fragmentations Result from Single and Double Electron Transfers . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2239–2242. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208066
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- University of Strathclyde
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!