These authors contributed equally to this work.
A 19F NMR Label to Substitute Polar Amino Acids in Peptides: A CF3-Substituted Analogue of Serine and Threonine†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1486–1489, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Tkachenko, A. N., Mykhailiuk, P. K., Afonin, S., Radchenko, D. S., Kubyshkin, V. S., Ulrich, A. S. and Komarov, I. V. (2013), A 19F NMR Label to Substitute Polar Amino Acids in Peptides: A CF3-Substituted Analogue of Serine and Threonine . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1486–1489. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208069
We are grateful to Dr. O. V. Shishkin for the X-ray diffractional analysis and Dr. M. Berditsch for help with antimicrobial assays. This work was supported by Enamine Ltd. and by DAAD (A.N.T.).
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 4Dynamical structure of the short multifunctional peptide BP100 in membranes, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Biomembranes, 2014, 1838, 3, 940, , , , , , ,
- 7Highlights from ASMC'13 – Advances in Synthetic and Medicinal Chemistry – May 5–8 2013, Moscow, Russia, MedChemComm, 2013, 4, 8, 1138,