These authors contributed equally to this work.
A 19F NMR Label to Substitute Polar Amino Acids in Peptides: A CF3-Substituted Analogue of Serine and Threonine†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1486–1489, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Tkachenko, A. N., Mykhailiuk, P. K., Afonin, S., Radchenko, D. S., Kubyshkin, V. S., Ulrich, A. S. and Komarov, I. V. (2013), A 19F NMR Label to Substitute Polar Amino Acids in Peptides: A CF3-Substituted Analogue of Serine and Threonine . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1486–1489. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208069
We are grateful to Dr. O. V. Shishkin for the X-ray diffractional analysis and Dr. M. Berditsch for help with antimicrobial assays. This work was supported by Enamine Ltd. and by DAAD (A.N.T.).
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!