Financial support from Singapore through the National University of Singapore, the Singapore Ministry of Education, and the National Research Foundation (R14300080112, R143000443112, and NRF-CRP7-2010-03), as well as from China through an NSFC grant (21272075) is greatly appreciated.
Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cycloaddition through CH/NH Activation: Access to Benzazepines†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1768–1772, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Huang, J., Peng, S., Liu, H., Jiang, X. and Wang, J. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cycloaddition through CH/NH Activation: Access to Benzazepines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1768–1772. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208076
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore Ministry of Education
- National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: R14300080112, R143000443112, NRF-CRP7-2010-03
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21272075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!