We thank the National Science Foundation of China (No. 81130060), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (No. NTEC-10-0601), and the National Science & Technology Major Project of China (No. 2011ZX09401-304(4-3)) for financial support. We also thank Dr. Chester Provoda from the University of Michigan for his help in preparing this manuscript.
Systemic Delivery of microRNA-34a for Cancer Stem Cell Therapy†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3901–3905, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Shi, S., Han, L., Gong, T., Zhang, Z. and Sun, X. (2013), Systemic Delivery of microRNA-34a for Cancer Stem Cell Therapy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3901–3905. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208077
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81130060
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NTEC-10-0601
- National Science & Technology Major Project of China. Grant Number: 2011ZX09401-304(4-3)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!