These authors contributed equally to this work.
Quantitative Analysis of the Fate of Gold Nanocages In Vitro and In Vivo after Uptake by U87-MG Tumor Cells†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1152–1155, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Cho, E. C., Zhang, Y., Cai, X., Moran, C. M., Wang, L. V. and Xia, Y. (2013), Quantitative Analysis of the Fate of Gold Nanocages In Vitro and In Vivo after Uptake by U87-MG Tumor Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1152–1155. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208096
This study was supported in part by a grant from NIH (R01 CA138527) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis (to Y.X.), and NIH Grants R01 EB000712, R01 EB008085, R01 CA134539, U54 CA136398, and 5P60 DK02057933 (to L.V.W.). Part of the research was conducted at the Alafi Neuroimaging Laboratory, the Hope Center for Neurological Disorders (NIH Neuroscience Blueprint Center Core Grant P30 NS057105).
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA138527, R01 EB000712, R01 EB008085, R01 CA134539, U54 CA136398, 5P60 DK02057933, P30 NS057105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!