This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid (No. 22245006 (A) and 20108001 “pi-Space”) for Scientific Research from MEXT. T.H. acknowledges a JSPS Fellowship for Young Scientists. The work at Seoul was supported by the Midcareer Researcher Program (2010-0029668) and World Class University (R32-2010-000-10217-0) Programs of MEST of Korea.
A Möbius Antiaromatic Complex as a Kinetically Controlled Product in Phosphorus Insertion to a Heptaphyrin†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13105–13108, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Higashino, T., Lee, B. S., Lim, J. M., Kim, D. and Osuka, A. (2012), A Möbius Antiaromatic Complex as a Kinetically Controlled Product in Phosphorus Insertion to a Heptaphyrin . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13105–13108. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208147
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 22245006 (A), 20108001
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 2010-0029668, R32-2010-000-10217-0
- MEST of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!