This work was financially supported by research fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Coordination Programming” (area 2107, No. 24108723) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan). The synchrotron radiation experiments were performed at BL38B1 in the Spring-8 with the approval of the Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI; Proposal No. 2007B1988, 2007B2005, 2007B2039, 2008A1422, and 2012A1580)
Dynamically Deformable Cube-like Hydrogen-Bonding Networks in Water-Responsive Diamondoid Porous Organic Salts†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1709–1712, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Yamamoto, A., Hamada, T., Hisaki, I., Miyata, M. and Tohnai, N. (2013), Dynamically Deformable Cube-like Hydrogen-Bonding Networks in Water-Responsive Diamondoid Porous Organic Salts . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1709–1712. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208153
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 24108723
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!