These authors contributed equally to this work.
Metabolomics Enables the Structure Elucidation of a Diatom Sex Pheromone†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 854–857, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Gillard, J., Frenkel, J., Devos, V., Sabbe, K., Paul, C., Rempt, M., Inzé, D., Pohnert, G., Vuylsteke, M. and Vyverman, W. (2013), Metabolomics Enables the Structure Elucidation of a Diatom Sex Pheromone . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 854–857. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208175
Financial support (G.P., J.F., C.P.) from the Volkswagen Foundation, the IMPRS (“Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques”), and the Jena School for Microbial Communication is acknowledged. J.G. and V.D. were funded by the Institute for the Promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology (IWT)—Flanders“, J.G. by an EMBO short-term fellowship (ASTF 410.00-2008). W.V., K.S., D.I., and M. V. acknowledge Belspo for funding the Belgian-coordinated ”Culture Collections of Microorganisms (BCCM)“ and Ghent University Research Funding (BOFGOA 01G01911).
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Jena School for Microbial Communication
- Ghent University Research Funding. Grant Number: BOFGOA 01G01911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!