This research was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (31170061), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, 2009CB522300 and 2013CB127500). We are grateful to Wolfgang Eisenreich (Technical University of Munich (Germany)), Zi-Hua Justin Jiang (Lakehead University, Canada) and anonymous reviewers for their comments.
Elucidating the Biosynthetic Pathway for Vibralactone: A Pancreatic Lipase Inhibitor with a Fused Bicyclic β-Lactone†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2298–2302, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, P.-J., Yang, Y.-L., Du, L., Liu, J.-K. and Zeng, Y. (2013), Elucidating the Biosynthetic Pathway for Vibralactone: A Pancreatic Lipase Inhibitor with a Fused Bicyclic β-Lactone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2298–2302. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208182
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170061
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB522300, 2013CB127500
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!