This research was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (31170061), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, 2009CB522300 and 2013CB127500). We are grateful to Wolfgang Eisenreich (Technical University of Munich (Germany)), Zi-Hua Justin Jiang (Lakehead University, Canada) and anonymous reviewers for their comments.
Elucidating the Biosynthetic Pathway for Vibralactone: A Pancreatic Lipase Inhibitor with a Fused Bicyclic β-Lactone†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2298–2302, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, P.-J., Yang, Y.-L., Du, L., Liu, J.-K. and Zeng, Y. (2013), Elucidating the Biosynthetic Pathway for Vibralactone: A Pancreatic Lipase Inhibitor with a Fused Bicyclic β-Lactone . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2298–2302. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208182
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170061
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB522300, 2013CB127500
Vol. 52, Issue 20, 5203, Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!