This work is partly supported by a Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research in Innovate Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis” from MEXT (Japan).
Bimetallic Activation of 2-Alkanones through Photo-Induced α-Hydrogen Abstraction Mediated by a Dinuclear Ruthenium Tetrahydride Complex†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1773–1776, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, H., Shimogawa, R., Muroi, Y., Takao, T., Oshima, M. and Konishi, G.-i. (2013), Bimetallic Activation of 2-Alkanones through Photo-Induced α-Hydrogen Abstraction Mediated by a Dinuclear Ruthenium Tetrahydride Complex . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1773–1776. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208185
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!