We thank Prof. Ning Ye for helpful discussion about the crystallographic site symmetry in α- and β-NaYF4. This work is supported by the NSFC (Nos. 10974200, 11204302, 51102234, and 51002151), the 863 program of MOST (No. 2011AA03A407), and the NSF of Fujian Province for Young Scientists (Nos. 2010J05126, 2011J05145, and 2012J05106).
Breakdown of Crystallographic Site Symmetry in Lanthanide-Doped NaYF4 Crystals†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1128–1133, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Tu, D., Liu, Y., Zhu, H., Li, R., Liu, L. and Chen, X. (2013), Breakdown of Crystallographic Site Symmetry in Lanthanide-Doped NaYF4 Crystals . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1128–1133. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208218
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 10974200, 11204302, 51102234, 51002151
- MOST. Grant Number: 2011AA03A407
- NSF of Fujian Province for Young Scientists. Grant Numbers: 2010J05126, 2011J05145, 2012J05106
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.