Use of the synchrotron radiation at the BL09XU of SPring-8 was approved by JASRI (proposal no. 2010B1569 and 2011A1326). Financial support for this research was provided by an NSF Biochemistry Program Grant (MCB-0919027 to E.I.S.), Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (22350027 to M. Suzuki and 23550071 to H.F.), and CREST, JST (to M. Seto).
Nuclear Resonance Vibrational Spectroscopy and DFT study of Peroxo-Bridged Biferric Complexes: Structural Insight into Peroxo Intermediates of Binuclear Non-heme Iron Enzymes†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1294–1298, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Park, K., Tsugawa, T., Furutachi, H., Kwak, Y., Liu, L. V., Wong, S. D., Yoda, Y., Kobayashi, Y., Saito, M., Kurokuzu, M., Seto, M., Suzuki, M. and Solomon, E. I. (2013), Nuclear Resonance Vibrational Spectroscopy and DFT study of Peroxo-Bridged Biferric Complexes: Structural Insight into Peroxo Intermediates of Binuclear Non-heme Iron Enzymes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1294–1298. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208240
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- JASRI. Grant Numbers: 2010B1569, 2011A1326
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB-0919027
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22350027, 23550071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!