H.W.K. gratefully acknowledges support from the Florida State University Research Foundation, and NSF DMR-06-54118 and Alan G. Marshall. J.M.P. and A.R.-F. gratefully acknowledge support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (project No. CTQ2011-29054-C02-01 and Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR462 and XRQTC).
Formation of Heterofullerenes by Direct Exposure of C60 to Boron Vapor†
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 315–319, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Dunk, P. W., Rodríguez-Fortea, A., Kaiser, N. K., Shinohara, H., Poblet, J. M. and Kroto, H. W. (2013), Formation of Heterofullerenes by Direct Exposure of C60 to Boron Vapor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 315–319. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208244
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- Florida State University Research Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-06-54118
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CTQ2011-29054-C02-01
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: 2009SGR462, XRQTC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!