H.W.K. gratefully acknowledges support from the Florida State University Research Foundation, and NSF DMR-06-54118 and Alan G. Marshall. J.M.P. and A.R.-F. gratefully acknowledge support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (project No. CTQ2011-29054-C02-01 and Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR462 and XRQTC).
Formation of Heterofullerenes by Direct Exposure of C60 to Boron Vapor†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 315–319, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Dunk, P. W., Rodríguez-Fortea, A., Kaiser, N. K., Shinohara, H., Poblet, J. M. and Kroto, H. W. (2013), Formation of Heterofullerenes by Direct Exposure of C60 to Boron Vapor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 315–319. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208244
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- Florida State University Research Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-06-54118
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CTQ2011-29054-C02-01
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: 2009SGR462, XRQTC
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.