We thank the National University of Singapore and the Ministry of Education (MOE) of Singapore (R-143-000-362-112), the Singapore-Peking-Oxford Research Enterprise (COY-15-EWI-RCFSA/N197-1), and GSK-EDB (R-143-000-491-592) for generous financial support.
Chiral Phosphine Catalyzed Asymmetric Michael Addition of Oxindoles†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 943–947, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, F., Dou, X., Han, X., Yao, W., Zhu, Q., Meng, Y. and Lu, Y. (2013), Chiral Phosphine Catalyzed Asymmetric Michael Addition of Oxindoles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 943–947. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208285
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- National University of Singapore
- Ministry of Education (MOE) of Singapore. Grant Number: R-143-000-362-112
- Singapore-Peking-Oxford Research Enterprise. Grant Number: COY-15-EWI-RCFSA/N197-1
- GSK-EDB. Grant Number: R-143-000-491-592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!