We thank the National University of Singapore and the Ministry of Education (MOE) of Singapore (R-143-000-362-112), the Singapore-Peking-Oxford Research Enterprise (COY-15-EWI-RCFSA/N197-1), and GSK-EDB (R-143-000-491-592) for generous financial support.
Chiral Phosphine Catalyzed Asymmetric Michael Addition of Oxindoles†
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 943–947, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, F., Dou, X., Han, X., Yao, W., Zhu, Q., Meng, Y. and Lu, Y. (2013), Chiral Phosphine Catalyzed Asymmetric Michael Addition of Oxindoles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 943–947. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208285
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- National University of Singapore
- Ministry of Education (MOE) of Singapore. Grant Number: R-143-000-362-112
- Singapore-Peking-Oxford Research Enterprise. Grant Number: COY-15-EWI-RCFSA/N197-1
- GSK-EDB. Grant Number: R-143-000-491-592
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.