Financial support from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Grant N N204 013536) and the National Science Centre (Grant 2012/04A/ST5/00593) are kindly acknowledged. DFT calculations were carried out at the Supercomputer Centers of Poznań and Wrocław.
Ruthenocenoporphyrinoids: Conformation Determines Macrocyclic π Conjugation Transmitted Across a d-Electron Metallocene†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 1044–1048, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Grocka, I., Latos-Grażyński, L. and Stępień, M. (2013), Ruthenocenoporphyrinoids: Conformation Determines Macrocyclic π Conjugation Transmitted Across a d-Electron Metallocene . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1044–1048. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208289
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N204 013536
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2012/04A/ST5/00593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!