Financial support from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Grant N N204 013536) and the National Science Centre (Grant 2012/04A/ST5/00593) are kindly acknowledged. DFT calculations were carried out at the Supercomputer Centers of Poznań and Wrocław.
Ruthenocenoporphyrinoids: Conformation Determines Macrocyclic π Conjugation Transmitted Across a d-Electron Metallocene†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 1044–1048, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Grocka, I., Latos-Grażyński, L. and Stępień, M. (2013), Ruthenocenoporphyrinoids: Conformation Determines Macrocyclic π Conjugation Transmitted Across a d-Electron Metallocene . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1044–1048. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208289
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N204 013536
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2012/04A/ST5/00593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!