These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mechanistic Basis of Phenothiazine-Driven Inhibition of Tau Aggregation†
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 3511–3515, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Akoury, E., Pickhardt, M., Gajda, M., Biernat, J., Mandelkow, E. and Zweckstetter, M. (2013), Mechanistic Basis of Phenothiazine-Driven Inhibition of Tau Aggregation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3511–3515. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208290
We thank Dr. Andrei Leonov, Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger, Dr. Eva-Maria Mandelkow, Prof. Dr. R. Heiner Schirmer, Dr. Bruno Bulic, and Dr. Dmitri Svergun for stimulating discussions and Ilka Lindner for sample preparation. This work was supported by the Cluster of Excellence and DFG Research Center “Nanoscale Microscopy and Molecular Physiology of the Brain”, the MPG consortium Toxic Protein Conformation, the Tau Consortium, and the DFG (ZW 71/2-2, 3-2 to M.Z.).
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: ZW 71/2-2, 3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!