We thank Wafa Hassouneh for performing light scattering data collection and analysis and Kate Clancy for assistance with determining the initial reaction conditions. This work was supported by a University Scholars Fellowship awarded by the Graduate School at Duke University and by the National Institutes of Health through grants 5T32 GM008487, R01 GM061232, and R01 AI46611.
Three-in-One Chromatography-Free Purification, Tag Removal, and Site-Specific Modification of Recombinant Fusion Proteins Using Sortase A and Elastin-like Polypeptides†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 3703–3708, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Bellucci, J. J., Amiram, M., Bhattacharyya, J., McCafferty, D. and Chilkoti, A. (2013), Three-in-One Chromatography-Free Purification, Tag Removal, and Site-Specific Modification of Recombinant Fusion Proteins Using Sortase A and Elastin-like Polypeptides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3703–3708. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208292
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Duke University
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5T32 GM008487, R01 GM061232, R01 AI46611
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!