This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft within SFB 840 (TP A1) and Mu896/39-1. We thank Prof. Andreas Fery for his support in analyzing the JM-MWNT interaction.
Janus Micelles as Effective Supracolloidal Dispersants for Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 3602–3606, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Gröschel, A. H., Löbling, T. I., Petrov, P. D., Müllner, M., Kuttner, C., Wieberger, F. and Müller, A. H. E. (2013), Janus Micelles as Effective Supracolloidal Dispersants for Carbon Nanotubes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3602–3606. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208293
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB 840, Mu896/39-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!