Alternative Metals for Homogeneous Catalyzed Hydroformylation Reactions
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 2852–2872, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Pospech, J., Fleischer, I., Franke, R., Buchholz, S. and Beller, M. (2013), Alternative Metals for Homogeneous Catalyzed Hydroformylation Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2852–2872. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208330
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Evonik Industries AG
- Bundesministerium, für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: 03X3559
- state Mecklenburg Vorpommern
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!