The research work is supported by the U.S. National Institute of Health grants, P01-CA080124 (R.K.J and D.F.), R01-CA085140 (R.K.J.), R01-CA096915 (D.F.), R01-CA115767 (R.K.J.), R01-CA126642 (R.K.J.), U54-CA151884 (M.G.B.), R01-CA126642 (M.G.B.), Federal Share Proton Beam Program Income (R.K.J.), and T32-CA073479 (R.K.J.); by the MIT DCIF CHE-9808061, DBI-9729592; by the ISN W911NF-07-D-0004 (M.G.B); by the NSF-MRSEC program DMR-0117795 through the use of its shared user facilities; and by DoD Breast Cancer Research Innovator award (W81XWH-10-1-0016 (R.K.J.). H.-S.H. was supported by the Samsung Scholarship. We would like to thank Julia Kahn for technical assistance.
Spatial Charge Configuration Regulates Nanoparticle Transport and Binding Behavior In Vivo†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1414–1419, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Han, H.-S., Martin, J. D., Lee, J., Harris, D. K., Fukumura, D., Jain, R. K. and Bawendi, M. (2013), Spatial Charge Configuration Regulates Nanoparticle Transport and Binding Behavior In Vivo . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1414–1419. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208331
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- U.S. National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: P01-CA080124, R01-CA085140, R01-CA096915, R01-CA115767, R01-CA126642, U54-CA151884, R01-CA126642
- Federal Share Proton Beam Program Income. Grant Number: T32-CA073479
- MIT DCIF. Grant Numbers: CHE-9808061, DBI-9729592
- ISN. Grant Number: W911NF-07-D-0004
- NSF-MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0117795
- DoD Breast Cancer Research Innovator award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!