The research work is supported by the U.S. National Institute of Health grants, P01-CA080124 (R.K.J and D.F.), R01-CA085140 (R.K.J.), R01-CA096915 (D.F.), R01-CA115767 (R.K.J.), R01-CA126642 (R.K.J.), U54-CA151884 (M.G.B.), R01-CA126642 (M.G.B.), Federal Share Proton Beam Program Income (R.K.J.), and T32-CA073479 (R.K.J.); by the MIT DCIF CHE-9808061, DBI-9729592; by the ISN W911NF-07-D-0004 (M.G.B); by the NSF-MRSEC program DMR-0117795 through the use of its shared user facilities; and by DoD Breast Cancer Research Innovator award (W81XWH-10-1-0016 (R.K.J.). H.-S.H. was supported by the Samsung Scholarship. We would like to thank Julia Kahn for technical assistance.
Spatial Charge Configuration Regulates Nanoparticle Transport and Binding Behavior In Vivo†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1414–1419, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Han, H.-S., Martin, J. D., Lee, J., Harris, D. K., Fukumura, D., Jain, R. K. and Bawendi, M. (2013), Spatial Charge Configuration Regulates Nanoparticle Transport and Binding Behavior In Vivo . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1414–1419. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208331
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- U.S. National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: P01-CA080124, R01-CA085140, R01-CA096915, R01-CA115767, R01-CA126642, U54-CA151884, R01-CA126642
- Federal Share Proton Beam Program Income. Grant Number: T32-CA073479
- MIT DCIF. Grant Numbers: CHE-9808061, DBI-9729592
- ISN. Grant Number: W911NF-07-D-0004
- NSF-MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0117795
- DoD Breast Cancer Research Innovator award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0016
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.