We thank the Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21172060) and Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Hunan University) for financial support.
Tandem Cyclizations of 1,6-Enynes with Arylsulfonyl Chlorides by Using Visible-Light Photoredox Catalysis†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1535–1538, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Deng, G.-B., Wang, Z.-Q., Xia, J.-D., Qian, P.-C., Song, R.-J., Hu, M., Gong, L.-B. and Li, J.-H. (2013), Tandem Cyclizations of 1,6-Enynes with Arylsulfonyl Chlorides by Using Visible-Light Photoredox Catalysis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1535–1538. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208380
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172060
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!