We gratefully acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation (NSF CBET-1153660 and NSF CMMI-1153663) and the Georgia Institute of Technology.
An Unconventional Route to Hierarchically Ordered Block Copolymers on a Gradient Patterned Surface through Controlled Evaporative Self-Assembly†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1122–1127, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Byun, M., Han, W., Li, B., Xin, X. and Lin, Z. (2013), An Unconventional Route to Hierarchically Ordered Block Copolymers on a Gradient Patterned Surface through Controlled Evaporative Self-Assembly . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1122–1127. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208421
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-1153660, CMMI-1153663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!