Support by the Niedersachsen-Technion Research Cooperation Program and the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement no. 307535 is gratefully acknowledged.
Carboxylate-Assisted Ruthenium(II)-Catalyzed Hydroarylations of Unactivated Alkenes through C–H Cleavage†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3977–3980, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Schinkel, M., Marek, I. and Ackermann, L. (2013), Carboxylate-Assisted Ruthenium(II)-Catalyzed Hydroarylations of Unactivated Alkenes through C–H Cleavage . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3977–3980. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208446
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Niedersachsen-Technion Research Cooperation Program
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 307535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!