This work was supported by the Hans-Fischer Gesellschaft, DFG (grant GR1861/5-1), American Heart Association, Midwest Affiliate Predoctoral Fellowship (10PRE4430022), and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) (grant GM065307). We are grateful to Dr. Florian Kraus for his valuable contribution to the manuscript and David Hartmann for the synthesis of the fluoro analogue of HMBPP. We also thank the staff of the X06SA-beamline at the Paul Scherrer Institute, Swiss Light Source, Villigen, Switzerland for help during data collection.
Structures of Fluoro, Amino, and Thiol Inhibitors Bound to the [Fe4S4] Protein IspH†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2118–2121, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Span, I., Wang, K., Wang, W., Jauch, J., Eisenreich, W., Bacher, A., Oldfield, E. and Groll, M. (2013), Structures of Fluoro, Amino, and Thiol Inhibitors Bound to the [Fe4S4] Protein IspH . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2118–2121. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208469
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- Hans-Fischer Gesellschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: GR1861/5-1
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM065307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!