We thank the Leverhulme Trust (F/08699/E), the Australian Research Council and the EPSRC (EP/F019181/1, EP/F055412/1, and computational resources through its National Service for Computational Chemistry Software). We also thank UCL for computing resources through the Research Computing “Legion” cluster and associated services.
A Generic One-Pot Route to Acyclic Two-Coordinate Silylenes from Silicon(IV) Precursors: Synthesis and Structural Characterization of a Silylsilylene†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 568–571, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Protchenko, A. V., Schwarz, A. D., Blake, M. P., Jones, C., Kaltsoyannis, N., Mountford, P. and Aldridge, S. (2013), A Generic One-Pot Route to Acyclic Two-Coordinate Silylenes from Silicon(IV) Precursors: Synthesis and Structural Characterization of a Silylsilylene . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 568–571. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208554
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/08699/E
- Australian Research Council
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/F019181/1, EP/F055412/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!