These authors contributed equally to this work.
Use of Single-Site-Functionalized PEG Dendrons To Prepare Gene Vectors that Penetrate Human Mucus Barriers†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3985–3988, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, A. J., Boylan, N. J., Suk, J. S., Hwangbo, M., Yu, T., Schuster, B. S., Cebotaru, L., Lesniak, W. G., Oh, J. S., Adstamongkonkul, P., Choi, A. Y., Kannan, R. M. and Hanes, J. (2013), Use of Single-Site-Functionalized PEG Dendrons To Prepare Gene Vectors that Penetrate Human Mucus Barriers . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3985–3988. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208556
This project was supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (grant numbers P01L51811 and F32L103137 to A.J.K.) and the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (grant number R01EB003558). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, or the National Institutes of Health. We thank Dr. Michael Boyle and Meghan Ramsay at the Johns Hopkins Adult Cystic Fibrosis Center for CF sputum collection. We also thank Dr. Himat Patel and Dr. Qingguo Xu for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!