G.K. is grateful to the EU for providing an ERC Advanced Grant (DrugProfilBind 268145). We thank the beamline support staff at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin, Bessy II for radiation time and their advice during data collection. We thank the HZB for financial support of travel costs.
Dissecting the Hydrophobic Effect on the Molecular Level: The Role of Water, Enthalpy, and Entropy in Ligand Binding to Thermolysin†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1822–1828, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Biela, A., Nasief, N. N., Betz, M., Heine, A., Hangauer, D. and Klebe, G. (2013), Dissecting the Hydrophobic Effect on the Molecular Level: The Role of Water, Enthalpy, and Entropy in Ligand Binding to Thermolysin . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1822–1828. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208561
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!