This project was funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Collaborative Research Centre InPROMPT Transregio 63). We thank Umicore for the rhodium catalyst and I. Henkel for ICP-OES measurements.
Temperature-Controlled Catalyst Recycling in Homogeneous Transition-Metal Catalysis: Minimization of Catalyst Leaching†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1586–1589, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Brunsch, Y. and Behr, A. (2013), Temperature-Controlled Catalyst Recycling in Homogeneous Transition-Metal Catalysis: Minimization of Catalyst Leaching . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1586–1589. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208667
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!