This work was supported by the European Union under Contract RII3-CT2003-506350, given by the Italian Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica (MURST), and by “Firenze Hydrolab” through a grant by Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze.
High-Pressure Chemistry of Red Phosphorus and Water under Near-UV Irradiation†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2313–2317, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Ceppatelli, M., Bini, R., Caporali, M. and Peruzzini, M. (2013), High-Pressure Chemistry of Red Phosphorus and Water under Near-UV Irradiation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2313–2317. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208684
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- European Union. Grant Number: RII3-CT2003-506350
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!