This research was funded by the University of Alberta and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. C.M. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt foundation for a Feodor Lynen postdoctoral fellowship. We gratefully acknowledge access to the computing facilities provided by the Western Canadian Research Grid (Westgrid). Y.X. holds a Tier I Canada Research Chair in Chirality and Chirality Recognition.
Chirality Transfer in a Methyl Lactate–Ammonia Complex Observed by Matrix-Isolation Vibrational Circular Dichroism Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2073–2076, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Merten, C. and Xu, Y. (2013), Chirality Transfer in a Methyl Lactate–Ammonia Complex Observed by Matrix-Isolation Vibrational Circular Dichroism Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2073–2076. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208685
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- University of Alberta
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!