A.J.R. acknowledges support from a EU Marie-Curie IFF Fellowship (PIIF-GA-2010-274574). M.S. acknowledges support from SNF (SNF projeckt 200021_134775/1). Financial support is acknowledged from EQUIPEX contract ANR-10-EQPX-47-01 and ETH Zürich. We thank Dr. Olivier Ouari and Paul Tordo for providing the bCTbK radical, and Bruker Biospin for providing access to the DNP NMR spectrometer.
Improved Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Surface-Enhanced NMR Spectroscopy through Controlled Incorporation of Deuterated Functional Groups†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1222–1225, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Zagdoun, A., Rossini, A. J., Conley, M. P., Grüning, W. R., Schwarzwälder, M., Lelli, M., Franks, W. T., Oschkinat, H., Copéret, C., Emsley, L. and Lesage, A. (2013), Improved Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Surface-Enhanced NMR Spectroscopy through Controlled Incorporation of Deuterated Functional Groups . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1222–1225. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208699
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- EU. Grant Number: PIIF-GA-2010-274574
- SNF. Grant Number: 200021_134775/1
- EQUIPEX. Grant Number: ANR-10-EQPX-47-01
- ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!