Mechanistic Switch in Dual Gold Catalysis of Diynes: C(sp3)–H Activation through Bifurcation—Vinylidene versus Carbene Pathways†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 2593–2598, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Hansmann, M. M., Rudolph, M., Rominger, F. and Hashmi, A. S. K. (2013), Mechanistic Switch in Dual Gold Catalysis of Diynes: C(sp3)–H Activation through Bifurcation—Vinylidene versus Carbene Pathways . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2593–2598. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208777
We thank Umicore AG & Co. KG for the generous donation of gold salts. M.M.H. is grateful to the Fonds der chemischen Industrie for a Chemiefonds scholarship and the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes. The computational studies were supported by bwGRiD, member of the German D-Grid initiative, funded by the Ministry for Education and Research (Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung) and the Ministry for Science, Research and Arts Baden-Württemberg.
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Ministry for Education and Research
- Ministry for Science, Research and Arts Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!