We acknowledge the financial support from the DFG and the DFG cluster of excellence (EAM). Helga Hildebrand and Dr. Matthias Moll are acknowledged for the X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and oxygen measurements, respectively.
Anodic Formation of Self-Organized Cobalt Oxide Nanoporous Layers†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2077–2081, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C.-Y., Lee, K. and Schmuki, P. (2013), Anodic Formation of Self-Organized Cobalt Oxide Nanoporous Layers . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2077–2081. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208793
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!