These authors contributed equally to this work.
Fulvenes as Effective Dipolarophiles in Copper(I)-Catalyzed [6+3] Cycloaddition of Azomethine Ylides: Asymmetric Construction of Piperidine Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 2934–2938, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
He, Z.-L., Teng, H.-L. and Wang, C.-J. (2013), Fulvenes as Effective Dipolarophiles in Copper(I)-Catalyzed [6+3] Cycloaddition of Azomethine Ylides: Asymmetric Construction of Piperidine Derivatives . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2934–2938. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208799
This work is supported by the 973 Program (2011CB808600), NSFC (21172176), NCET-10-0649, IRT1030, and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities.
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21172176
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!