We thank The Dow Chemical Company for their donation of [Rh(acac)(CO)2], Dr. Neil Strotman (Merck) for assistance in ligand resolution, and Prof. Tehshik Yoon and co-workers for access to SFC instrumentation. We acknowledge the NSF for funding (CHE-1152989 and a graduate fellowship for GWW). NSF (CHE-9208463 and CHE-9629688) and NIH grants (RR08389-01) funded the NMR facilities at UW-Madison.
Iterative Asymmetric Hydroformylation/Wittig Olefination Sequence†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1564–1567, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Wong, G. W. and Landis, C. R. (2013), Iterative Asymmetric Hydroformylation/Wittig Olefination Sequence . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1564–1567. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208819
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1152989, CHE-9208463, CHE-9629688
- NIH. Grant Number: RR08389-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!