These authors contributed equally to this work.
pH-Responsive Nutraceutical–Mesoporous Silica Nanoconjugates with Enhanced Colloidal Stability†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2318–2322, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Guillet-Nicolas, R., Popat, A., Bridot, J.-L., Monteith, G., Qiao, S. Z. and Kleitz, F. (2013), pH-Responsive Nutraceutical–Mesoporous Silica Nanoconjugates with Enhanced Colloidal Stability. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2318–2322. doi: 10.1002/anie.201208840
The authors acknowledge financial support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT), the Australian Research Council (ARC), and the AER program of Université Laval.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- AER program of Université Laval
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!